Select Pro´s is recruiting Senior Quality Engineer UK
Senior Quality Engineer / Senior QA Engineer / Senior Quality Assurance EngineerLocation: North LancashireSalary: £40,000 – £54,000 DOEBenefits: Including share options, discretionary bonus, competitive pension, healthcare and 29 holidays plus bank holiday allowance etc.A Medical Device Manufacturer based in north Lancashire (North West) are looking to bring a Senior Quality Engineer into their team. …
Senior Quality Engineer / Senior QA Engineer / Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: North Lancashire
Salary: £40,000 – £54,000 DOE
Benefits: Including share options, discretionary bonus, competitive pension, healthcare and 29 holidays plus bank holiday allowance etc.
A Medical Device Manufacturer based in north Lancashire (North West) are looking to bring a Senior Quality Engineer into their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for a small team of Quality Engineer professionals.
For the right candidate, a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer along with relocation assistance.
If relocation is not an option for you, please let me know what locations are doable for you so I can emend things here, we have a range of similar positions throughout the UK.
Role and responsibilities include:
• Define and agree the product quality specifications with Technology and the customer
• Define and lead quality analysis to achieve optimum product design
• Define and agree the product qualification plan to achieve product specification
• Define and develop quality test methodologies to achieve product verification and validation both during development and manufacture
• Define optimised quality testing schedule for both development and manufacturing of product
• Define, agree and manage programme quality resource requirements through its life-cycle
• Define and manage all aspects of product quality verification and validation
• Manage quality records, documents, document control and data to required standards for programme
• Design and lead quality elements for transition of product from development to manufacturing, ensuring quality standards are maintained
• Conduct audits as per the requirements of the quality system – internal, supplier, customer and regulatory and make recommendations for improvements
• Identify, agree and implement opportunities for product quality improvement
• Manage quality aspects of change control through programme life cycle
• Lead and manage customer quality complaint investigations, identify recommendations to resolve and agree and manage improvement plan
• Support supplier development activities
If this role is of interest, send your updated CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As candidaturas consideradas serão contratadas num prazo de 15 dias e somente serão consideradas as que reúnam o perfil solicitado.
As restantes, ficarão em base de dados para futuras solicitações. Todas as candidaturas serão tratadas com confidencialidade ao abrigo da Lei de Proteção de Dados