United Irland (M / F)
Select Pro’s is recruiting nurses for reputable hospital units in Irland.
•Degree in nursing; • Preference for EU candidates;
• Have a valid license in your country to work as a nurse (professional certificate issued by the Order of Nurses);
• Language skills in English, both oral and written, level B2;
• Motivation and flexibility in obtaining a new work experience in a multicultural environment;
• Strong organizational capacity, dynamism and proactivity;
• Ability to integrate into a multidisciplinary and dynamic team.
• Orientation, support and mediation during and after its preparation and registration;
• Good working conditions;
• One way flight • Housing or housing allowance is provided to you during an initial phase;
• A unique opportunity to gain international work experience;
• First contact by phone,
• Skype interview – this way we can get more information about your preferences and how best to refer you,
• Compatibility – taking into account your preferences we will find, within our collaborations, the site that best suits your skills,
• We provide you with support material and help you with the preparation for the interview,
• Interview directly with the hospital or clinic, • If the interview is successful, we proceed with the forwarding of your documentation,
• After placement, Select Pro’s will accompany you whenever you need support on issues with your new employer or regarding your transition abroad.
Applications for mailto:firstname.lastname@example.orgFor more information, visit our website at www.select-pros.com
The applications considered will be contracted within 15 days and only those that meet the profile requested will be considered. The rest, will be in database for future requests. All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act